Well I’ve been off the past 2 days for my kind of weekend. They have been days well spent 🙂
Here are the reasons why I had an awesome couple of days off.
1. Hit the track hard-core to start preparing for the 10K I’m running in February.
2. Saw these awesome (and pretty) kites while I was running on the track!
3. The annual Wing Cookie Drive for all of the dorm residents.
4. Nick sent me a giant teddy bear. (Seriously it’s huge!)
5. Watched Magic Mike and had some delicious wine 😉
6. (No pic for this one) I finally started reading Fifty Shades of Grey. LOL.
So those were the main events that occurred over the past few days that I have been off. It was basically a girl’s dream weekend….minus a pedicure 😦 I have to schedule one before I go home in 8 days! OMG! I can’t believe it’s almost here.
Well, that is all that I have to share for now. Back to night shift for this girl…